In order to create a positive, clean, and safe space for everyone whom walks through our door, we ask that you please:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to class and give yourself time to check in and set up your space. Should you arrive late and the front door is locked, you can enter through the back door.
- Once you have a client account set up in Mindbody online for Black Coral, you can sign yourself in on the ipad when you arrive and bypass the line at the front desk.
- We often set up the mats two rows, facing the mirror. Try to leave a few mat spaces for those who may be running late.
- Set cell phone ringers to silent
- Please practice good hygiene for the love of yourself and your neighbor. Make sure that your body, clothes, and mat are clean and odor free. Please use deodorant and avoid using scented perfume, essential oils, cologne, after-shave, or scented lotion. Essential oils in the hot room often smell very unpleasant. If you tend to have strong body odor, please wear aluminum free deodorant and shower before class.
- Do not attend classes when sick.
- If you have injuries, illness, or medical conditions please let instructor know before class.
- If you would not like to be adjusted during class please let instructor know.
- Practice with care and consideration for yourself and others. Modify in postures as you need. Enjoy the process of opening and dropping into your body.
- Return props neatly to their proper shelves after class. If you have rented a mat, hang it over the rail outside after class. We will clean it. If you have rented a towel or yogitoes please put them in the laundry hamper.
- Enjoy your class! Please offer us feedback and let us know how we can better support you!
Private and Semi-Private Cancellation
Canceling more than 24 hours before an appointment is considered an “early cancel,” and the client will not be charged for the session. Canceling less than 24 hours before an appointment is considered a “late cancel,” and the client will be charged for the session.
Group Class Cancellation
Canceling more than 3 hours before a group class is considered an “early cancel,” and the client will not be charged for the session. Canceling less than 3 hours before a group class is considered a “late cancel,” and the client will be charged for the session.
The following is the text found on our Client Intake Form that is initialed by each client prior to participating in either a private/semi-private session or group class:
“CANCELLATION POLICY: I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I MUST CANCEL A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT, I WILL NOTIFY BLACK CORAL 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS AND 2 HOURS IN ADVANCE FOR GROUP CLASSES, OR I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT IN FULL.”
**Please note all pilates services including but not limited to private/semi-private sessions/packages, mat classes/packages, and equipment classes/packages are non-refundable**
RETAIL RETURN POLICY
We accept returns on retail items for store credit within 7 days of purchase if all of the following criteria are met:
- Product is unworn with attached tags.
- Product is returned within correct time period.
- Product was purchased at Black Coral.
**Please note all sale items are non-refundable**